40 minutes approximately
- Soak skewers in water for approximately one hour
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Spear skewer through 1 small potato, add a slice of chorizo then finally another potato and continue this process for all remaining skewers
- Drizzle popsicles with West Australian extra virgin olive oil, sprinkle with salt, rosemary and thyme
- Roast popsicles for approximately 40 minutes until potatoes are golden and cooked through
Of course you can also vary the amount of popsicles you wish. This is also something fun and easy for the kids to make!
Provided by Don Hancey, Panorama Catering