- Pre heat oven to 220C.
- Rub olive oil all over the potatoes and sprinkle with salt.
- Place potatoes directly onto hot oven rack, no tray required, and bake for 1 hour or until the potato skins are nice and crispy.
- Meanwhile lightly toast curry spice until fragrant. Fold through light sour cream, sundried tomato and spring onions. Set aside.
- To test if potatoes are cooked, pierce the centre with a skewer. If it comes out cleanly, the potatoes are done.
- To pop open the top of the potato, slice a shallow cross in the centre, hold the potato in a clean tea towel and squeeze the base firmly with your fingertips till the top opens.
- Fill the potato with curried sour cream. Enjoy!