4 - 6
- Preheat oven with oven tray to 180C.
- Leaving skin on, prick potatoes both sides with a fork and place in microwave on High for 3 minutes.
- This starts the cooking process.
- Allow potatoes to cool down slightly and cut each potato into 8 wedges.
- Whisk olive oil and balsamic vinegar together like making a dressing. Add wedges and toss until well coated.
- Place baking paper on tray and arrange wedges on baking paper. Take care to spread evenly apart.
- Roast for 40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve dressed with a squeeze of balsamic glaze.