- To make the savoury tarts, mix together all the ingredients and season with salt and black pepper, finish with a touch of finely grated lime zest.
- To make the curry, melt butter and oil, add star anise, cinnamon and onion, cook until golden brown.
- Add ginger, garlic and tomato paste, cook for 5 mins stirring frequently.
- Add chilli and paprika, add 500 mls water. Bring to boil and simmer for 2 hours.
- Blend the sauce until a fine velvety consistency is achieved, add cream and tandoori chicken and steamed potatoes.
- To assemble, cover the bottom of the tart shells with a little of the salsa.
- Add the butter chicken and potato mix on top, sprinkle with a little crushed poppadum and serve warm.