- Combine the lime, sour cream and chilli and set aside.
- Using a spiraliser, available from specialty cooking stores, cut the potatoes into spirals. Place them in a bowl and add salt, set aside for about five minutes.
- Drain water from the bowl and place the spirals onto a tray lined with grease-proof paper. Add a generous spray of olive oil and place in a 200C oven.
- Turn the spirals after about 7 minutes and remove after another seven minutes or when the fries are golden.
- Serve with the dipping sauce.