- Wash potatoes, place in pot with water, add 2 rosemary sprigs and 1 head of garlic. Cut in half, season with salt until it tastes almost like the sea. Simmer very gentley until potatoes are very tender – almost breaking up. At the same time, separate the second garlic head into cloves. Simmer in lightly salted water until tender.
- Remove from water and let them cool then cut into rough 1 & 1/2 cm chips
- Heat a large saute pan, add Wagyu fat. Once it starts to smoke, add ptatoes and cook until nicely caramalised on a medium heat, with a good pinch of sea salt
- Once all potatoes are nicely coloured, add blanced garlic cloves and continue sauteing until the garlic is caramelised
- To finish, add the remainder of the rosemary that’s been picked into leaves, cook until rosemary scent is strong.
- Do a final season and serve.