- Fry garlic in olive oil over medium heat until aromatic. Add diced potatoes and sliced leek, fry for a few minutes until leek softens then add stock. Simmer on a medium heat for around 20 minutes.
- Preheat the grill and lined baking tray with baking paper.
- Placed sliced baguette on tray and sprinkle rosemary and grated Parmesan. Grill until golden.
- Remove soup from heat and puree with stick mixer. If necessary add more stock and return to low heat. Season with salt, ground black pepper and Worcester sauce.
- Season the soup to taste and sprinkle with the chives. Grind black pepper over the top and serve garnished with the Parmesan croutons.