- Preheat oven and tray to 200C.
- Prick potatoes all over with a fork, drizzle over olive oil, and rub potatoes with salt and pepper. Place on a oven tray lined with baking paper, and place in oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour, turning half way.
- In a pot heat olive oil and add 1/2 diced onion, crushed garlic and chilli (optional). Sauté for 4-5 minutes.
- Add tomato, salt, pepper, and cook for 5 minutes. Add tinned beans and half of the coriander.
- Once potato is cooked (test with a fork, there should be no pull), set aside for 10 minutes to cool.
- Cut a criss-cross on top of each potato, place pressure on the bottom half of the potato to push potato flesh out of skin.
- Cover with bean mixed, diced avocado, salt and garnish with remaining coriander and lime wedges.