- Finely chop onion, chorizo and sun-dried tomato strips.
- Place a few table spoons of the sun-dried tomato oil into a pan, heat on medium to high burner.
- Add onion, chorizo, sun-dried tomato and garlic. Fry until golden brown, take off heat and set aside.
- Peel potatoes and slice 3mm thick.
- Spray medium sized baking dish with light oil.
- Layer dish with potato, then onion mix, then a light dusting of french onion soup mix. Continue layering until you have three layers.
- Pour light cream over layers until all covered.
- Grate a good layer of parmesan cheese on top and place into a medium oven (180 degrees C) for approx 30-45mins – or until cheese is golden brown and potatoes are cooked through.