- Preheat oven to 230ºC. Wipe the potatoes clean (don’t wash).
- Cut them into cubes and place in a big bowl.
- Add a good lug of olive oil, the bravas spice mix and toss through the bowl.
- Cut the whole bulb of garlic in half, roughly chop the onion and add to the bowl.
- Clean out the seeds from the capsicum and roughly chop and add to the bowl.
- Slice the chorizo and place on the bottom of a baking tray.
- Give everything in the bowl a good mix. Check the seasoning.
- Lay the mix flat on the baking tray and place in the oven until the potatoes are cooked.
- Once cooked add some chopped parsley and mix, serve in little bowls or a big bowl with lemon wedges.