4 - 6
- Preheat oven with tray to 200C.
- Leaving skin on, prick potatoes both sides with a fork and place in microwave on High for 7 minutes. At 5 minutes, turn potato over and cook for remaining 4 minutes on High. Allow the potatoes to cool down slightly before handling.
- Toss cooked potatoes in a mixing bowl, add oil, season and toss well.
- Remove tray from oven, line with baking paper and place cooked potatoes 4 cm apart.
- Using a potato masher, smash potatoes to approximately 2cm thick. Place smashed potato in the oven and bake fry for 20 minutes or until crispy.
Turn these tasty potato treats to mini pizzas, place a teaspoon of spoon on your favourite tomato pasta sauce, sprinkle with mozzarella cheese on top pop them back in the over until golden brown.