- Place butter, lard, flour and a pinch of salt in food processor, then add 6 tbsp cold water to and make a firm dough. Cut into 4 and chill for 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 200c.
- In a pot heat oil and sautee onion, rosemary, celery, swede and potato until tender. Add peas and season well. Take off heat and cool completely.
- Meanwhile take out pastry and roll on a lightly floured surface until approx. 1/2 cm thin. Using a mould cutter, cut out 8-10 cm discs.
- In the center of each disc place a couple of tbsps of potato mix, take egg and brush edges, draw together both sides to the top and pinch edged together to seal.
- Transfer on a lined baking tray and brush all over with egg.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then reduce heat to 180c and cook for a further 10-15 minutes, until golden brown and crisp.