4 - 6
- Leaving skin on, prick potatoes with a fork twice on both sides.Microwave for 3 minutes on High. Allow to cool slightly then cutting into 4 cm cubes.
- Preheat saute pan to medium heat, add butter, oil, onions, shallots and chili, slowly saute for 12 minutes or until fragrant.
- Add cumin, coriander and cardamom, stir through for 2 minutes.
- Add diced potato and stock to the curry onions and reduce the heat to low.
- Cover with lid but allow some steam to escape and slowly cook for 15 minutes or until the potatoes are tender and the stock has reduced.
- Remove from heat, add chopped herbs and season with salt and pepper.