DIY Mexican seasoning:
- Slowly sauté oil, onion and potato covered for 12 to 15 minutes or until just cooked.
- Add mexican seasoning, sauté for another 3 minutes, remove from heat and into a mixing bowl.
- Stir through taco sauce and cheese.
- Toast tortilla for 30 seconds in a sandwich toaster, place 1/2 cup of potato mixture in the bottom 1/3 of the tortilla, roll up like a spring roll then grill seam side down until golden. Turn and toast the remaining side until golden.
- Serve with light sour cream.