- Place whole potatoes in cold salted water, bring to the boil and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile grind coriander, cumin and peppercorns in spice mix.
- Mix in a bowl with yogurt and finely chopped coriander stalk. Season with salt.
- Remove potatoes, strain in a colander and place on a tray in the fridge.
- Once cool enough to touch, slice into 1/2cm ring pieces.
- Place in a bowl and add your desired amount of yogurt dressing.
- Roughly tear up the coriander leaves and fold through. Check the seasoning.
- Serve on a platter.