- Preheat oven with oven tray to 200°C.
- Leaving skin on, prick potatoes both sides with a fork and place in microwave on High for 7 minutes. At 4 minutes, turn potato over and cook for remaining 3 minutes on High.
- Carefully remove hot potatoes and cut into chips approximately 2cm thick.
- Remove tray from oven, line with baking paper and lightly brush with olive oil. Place chips cut side down taking care to spread evenly apart.
- Brush with olive oil and season to taste.
- Cook for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Devour!