- Slice potatoes nearly all the way to the bottom but leave a couple of cms at either end unsliced (also know as hasselback).
- Brush with oil, wrap in foil and bake until potatoes are just soft.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in pan, fry onions and garlic until slightly caramelised.
- Add capsicum, mushrooms and fry for a further two minutes. Add fresh herbs, salami and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Fold down foil of baked potatoes and add fried ingredients between slices. Top with parmesan cheese.
- Bake for a further few minutes until cheese is golden.