- Place the whole, unpeeled potatoes in cold, salted water. Bring to boil and simmer for 20 minutes. Drain and set aside to cool and slice into bite size pieces.
- Season salmon with salt and pepper. Drizzle with lemon juice and place on baking paper in an oiled steamer insert or bamboo steamer.
- Boil water in a pot or wok, add the steamer insert or bamboo steamer, cover and cook the fish for around 8min.
- To make the dressing mix yoghurt, mustard and salad cream and 1tsp. dill. Season with salt, ground black pepper and a dash of lemon juice.
- Roughly flake the cooked fish and mix together with the potatoes, dressing and the spinach.
- Season to taste, arrange on plates and serve garnished with the remaining dill.