- Fill a 5 litre pot with cold water with a teaspoon of salt, add diced potato and slowly boil covered for 20 minutes.
- Drain water and refresh cooked potato in cold water through a colander to stop the cooking process, set aside.
- Meanwhile combine shallots, oregano, sundried tomatoes, zest and lemon juice and 150g feta, toss well.
- For the dressing, whisk yoghurt, mayo and white pepper until smooth.
- Add cooked red potato, and shallot mixture, mix well.
- Serve with extra feta, olives on top with a few sprigs of oregano leaves.